Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My vacataion with friends to HK and back in Korea

Recently, I had some friends come through Korea. They spent 5 days here where we ate lots of good food, drank some good drinks, hiked a little, watched some baseball, and had a good time.

After they left, they decided to pack one more thing... me! I was convinced to take a trip to Hong Kong and Macau with my friends. We spent a week there, ate some more good food, played some poker, had some more to drink and then before I knew it the week was over and I headed back to Korea as they continued on their way. When I finally got home and turned on my computer, I found a surprise waiting in my inbox. They were headed back to Korea for another five days!

Very random, very fun. I have some pics and videos up on facebook but I will post a few here as well. Enjoy!

Decent seats
Johnny Walker Blue and some warmed Cashews.
Lobby of the first hotel we checked into.
Awesome Peking Duck
The Bank of China building
The Hong Kong skyline
Getting some tailored shirts with friends

Helicopter?!? View from above

Live Lobster (it was definitely still moving when they served it).
At an Icebar in Seoul
Cheers!

No comments: